Cart 0

Exciting Recap of Our 6-Month Journey in 2023 with Think City's Kita Untuk Kita Open Day


Reflecting on the past six months has us bursting with pride as we share some cherished moments from our transformative journey with Think City's Kita Untuk Kita Open Day. Through the lens of our Think City-inspired workshops held every two weeks, we've captured unforgettable snapshots of creativity, community, and collaboration.

Over a decade ago, our collaboration with Think City began with communication design projects. Fast forward to today, and our involvement has evolved with the birth of CreaTee, our innovative product. The pivotal moment? A serendipitous encounter with a Think City coordinator during a weekend volunteering session with the Malaysia Nature Society. A casual conversation sparked a powerful collaboration, proving that volunteering is never a waste of time but rather a gateway to incredible opportunities.

Our journey took us to the heart of Kuala Lumpur's PPR flats, where we conducted T-shirt design workshops for the local community—a perfect alignment with our social purpose. We've always believed in giving back, and this time, we were thrilled to be compensated by Think City for our services.

The inaugural workshop had its share of challenges, with long queues and a lack of a streamlined system. Yet, amidst the chaos, the passion and enthusiasm of participants prevailed. To accommodate the overwhelming interest, we expanded the participant limit from 30 to 40 per session, ensuring everyone had a chance to unleash their creativity.

While 10% of the journey may have been filled with stress, the remaining 90% overflowed with heartwarming stories. From the spirited kids to the inquisitive adults, bratty teenagers and even the initially hesitant makcik and pakcik who claimed they lacked creativity—once engaged, there was no holding them back. Creativity, after all, is subjective, and the joy participants experienced was the ultimate measure of success.

One of the most rewarding sights was witnessing families coming together to create art. Parents fully immersed in the creative process, kids eagerly anticipating wearing their creations home—these moments were nothing short of awesome.

Collaborating with Think City's passionate group has been a true blessing. The continuous exchange of ideas and shared commitment to enhancing the workshop experience has elevated our collaboration to new heights. As we bid farewell to 2023 with fond memories, we eagerly look forward to more fruitful collaborations in the coming year. Here's to brighter horizons, new partnerships, and the collective power of creativity as we embark on the next chapter of our journey! 


Older Post Newer Post

Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published