It is a long weekend. What are you up too? Staying in town or heading out of state for some time off. Have you ventured around Cyberjaya lately? Here are 5 things you can explore while you are around the area
1. Cyberjaya Lake Gardens. What's not to enjoy when you are surrounded by nature.
Address: Persiaran Semarak Api, Cyber 4, 63000 Cyberjaya, SelangorOpening Hours: Monday to Sunday (24 hours)
2. Raja Haji Fisabilillah Mosque. It is said to be a modern futuristic mosque. As a green building it uses energy efficient LED light, natural air ventilation, rooftop solar panel and rainwater harvesting.
3. Tamarind Square. Occupancy is still not 100% yet but there are still some shops that you can check out here. If you are a book lover, Book Xcess is open 24 hours and you can get a variety of books to choose from
4. Raycer Powerhouse. Fancy some fun activity like go-kart?
Address: Kelab Komuniti Taman Tasik Cyberjaya, Cyberjaya, Selangor
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday (1pm to 10pm)
Closed on Saturday and Sunday
5. Cyberjaya Farmers Market. Held twice a month, there are different vendors you can check out. What would be a Malaysian market without food right. They have tons of that and tasty desserts too. Awesome selection of plants to go home with. It is really quite a homey environment for the family to just lepak and relax.
1st and 3rd week of each month
TIme: 8.00m - 1.00 pm
CreaTee will be at Cyerjaya Farmers Market this weekend. So if you are around the neighorhood exploring, do drop by and say hi.