Come celebrate Halloween with a twist, do it the greenway! CreaTee has always been a supporter of Malaysia Nature Society. We have been volunteering with one of the special interest group, Green Living for a while now.
Here is something different that you can do for Halloween this year. It's free, open to public and family-friendly. Come and join in the fun at MNS Headquarters on 28 October, 2017. There will be guided walk through the Urban Community Forest trail, scavenger hunt and prizes for the most spooktacular costume and party food.
There will be swapping, second hand sale, donation drive. Not your typical Halloween adventure! Have fun, do good, stay green.
Details of the event is in the poster. CreaTee will be there as well. So come and join us for some fun.
HALLOWGREEN PARTY AT THE URBAN COMMUNITY FOREST
DATE: SATURDAY, 28TH OCTOBER 2017
TIME: 7.00 – 10.00 P.M.
VENUE: URBAN COMMUNITY FOREST CENTRE, MNS HQ.
NO PARTICIPATION FEE, OPEN TO THE PUBLIC, FAMILY-FRIENDLY.
Do as ghosts do, and leave a very small carbon footprint this Halloween!
Guests are encouraged to:
1. Bring a vegan / vegetarian snack or beverage to share with other guests;
2. Bring old masks, costumes, games, books and other preloved but usable items for swapping, secondhand sale (put a price tag on the costumes and items you wish to sell) or donation to a good cause (e.g. refugee schools, community centres and pop-up stores for the homeless and urban poor);
3. Come in costume or have your faces painted by our face painting artists;
4. Bring your torchlights and mosquito repellent for the night walk; and
5. Carpool or take public transport to the venue.
1. Guided night walk through the Urban Community Forest trail;
2. Scavenger Hunt;
3. Prizes for the most SPOOKtacular costumes; and
4. Prizes for the most SPOOKtacular party food.
There will be a Swap-and-Sale table, face-painters and indoor games.
To register, please email Ee Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate how many people will be coming, your names and contact information, whether you need a ride home if coming by public transport, and whether you will be bringing any food to share or items to sell or swap. ‘Fang’ you for your interest!